The lovely ‘The Savvy Senorita’ told me about this tagging fun malarkey and asked me to do it, so I think I’ll have a go it looks fun! 😀
So what is ‘tagging’ –
1. Post the rules.….
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Facts about me!
1.I want a career where I am researching the environment and preserving it and saving it for later generations.
2.I loveeee Robbie Williams!! He’s a babe! Listening to his music made me feel less alone in my struggles through adolescence and my depression.
3.My favourite cereal is Fruit Loops, multistar rice crisipies and golden nuggets (childhood favs).
4.I am a book worm and love to read, I love to gain more knowledge in EVERYTHING!
5.I love music but have never been to a music concert :((
6. I love everything about nature and would LOVE David Attenbourough’s job.
7. I’m hooked on SKYRIM- I don’t tend to like many games but I love Skryim its like Harry Potter.
8.Harry Potter is one of my favourite films I will NEVER get sick of watching!
9. I’m a coffee addict, I need at least 3-4 cups a day to keep me going.
10. I’ve completed over 45 hours of volunteering, I love helping people and fundraising when I can.
11. I have not fully got back into painting since I have come home from university, I need to regain that passion for art.
MY 11 QUESTIONS SET BY THE SAVVY SENORITA.
1. What or who annoys you the most?
At the moment…Ricky Gervais! He’s not funny! His voice just goes through me and making a program pretending to be a disabled person with a learning difficulty is not funny it is offensive!
2. If your were an animal what would you be?
I think I would be either a big cat like a leopard or tiger or some sort of bird, some type of animal with freedom, one who can run free and lives independently.
3. Are you a morning lark or night owl?
I am definitely a night owl, i look my worse in the mornings, it takes me soo long to wake up!
4. What has been your biggest fashion faux pas?
I am not sure what this question really means but I’m guessing it means my biggest fashion hate??
I hate the ugly worker boots the girls wear!
6. Do you believe in a God?
I do believe in God, Jesus and Buddha and some elements of many religions which I believe have some essence of truth in but I choose not to tie myself to a religion because it causes to much conflict and I do not agree with one religion alone.
7. What are your aspirations for the future?
I want to succeed in University, get a job in the science/environmental industry, buy or build my own house, get married to my wonderful fiancee and have the best wedding and bare him 2 children a girl and boy! 🙂
8. Would you like to be rich?
Well yes of course I would like to be rich but money is said to be the route of all evil, but with having a tough upbringing I would use the money properly and it would go towards my future, but life is hard and there is no free hand out and the chance of me winning the lottery is 1 out of a billion, so I am going to work my arse of for the life I want and to earn some good money from a good job.
9. What makes you happiest?
Achieving my goals, getting better in my illness, becoming more confident, volunteering and caring for other people, cooking, making other people happy.
10. What does life mean to you?
Life is a struggle, it is also full of opportunities, you have to recognize the opportunities, grab them with both hands, get through the struggles, recognize the good around you, ignore the bad, help the poorer and less fortunate as much as you can and work hard to get what you want out of life and that’s what I intend on doing!
11. If you were stranded on a desert island what one object would you have to have with you?
This is a tough one, I think I would choose either a book or my art set, to make the most out of my time. 🙂
MY QUESTIONS SET TO THE PEOPLE I AM GOING TO TAG:
1. What was your favorite Childhood cereal?
2. What was the first band/singer you used to love?
3. If you won a free holiday, where would you pick to go and why?
4. Are you a sweet person or savory, do you prefer sweet food or savory? What dishes are your favorite and why?
5. What’s your favorite cuisine and why?
6. Why did you make this blog and how long do you think you will be writing on it for?
7. What would you like to do in the future?
8. What would your ideal job be?
9. What’s your favorite thing about where you live?
10. If you could buy a house or build it, where would you live and what house would you pick?
11. What is your favorite beverage? why?
People I am tagging
Parenting and stuff