My aims for the next 4 months are:
- Continue increasing my knowledge on mental health.
- Continue to study and prepare for university in September.
- Start writing short stories.
- Start my children’s story again.
- Improve my poetry-make it more safisticated, have a hidden meaning and not necessarily rhyme all the time.
- Lose weight gradually (1 stone)
- Continue trying everything to increase my confidence and self esteem-buy more colourful clothes and girly clothes, stop comparing myself to other people, keep saying positive things to myself.
- Find a part time job.
- Continue to socialise and receive support through the drop in’s, going to my support groups, keeping in touch with friends and getting out more.
- To paint pictures again.
- Read as much as possible.
- Continue to get over/work on getting over my anxieties, OCD’s and deal with my symptoms.
- Try and meditate more when anxious/agitated.